Welcome! I’m hosting a scavenger hunt in association with my Beyond the Garden book launch party. Don’t know about the party? Hop on over to my Facebook Author Page and join the fun.
To show off my new website, I decided to host a scavenger hunt to help you familiarize yourself with the content. You may find some of the questions challenging, but all of the answers are available on this website. Submit your answers in the corresponding blank in the Rafflecopter. That’s all there is to it. The widget automatically picks up your email address. You should have 10 answers to the 10 questions, which is 10 chances to win!
Questions . . .
- How did Ellie and Julian leave the church after their wedding? (Hint: Ellie is the protagonist in Magnolia Nights and Beyond the Garden.)
- Where does Scottie meet Guy Jordan in the first chapter of Breaking the Story?
- What is Samantha Sweeney’s favorite color of nail polish?
- Name one of the three short stories offered with my newsletter signup. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter if you haven’t already.
- Where did I spend my summers growing up?
- What is the name of the seafood market in Richmond, Virginia that provided inspiration for the Sweeney Sisters Series?
- Name one of the ingredients for a sweet tea martini?
- Who is Saving Ben dedicated to?
- Who is my favorite actress?
- What is the fictional town where the Sweeney Sisters Series is set?
Prizes . . .
Two lucky winners will receive a $5 Starbucks gift card
Three lucky winners will receive e-books of their choice from my library
Rules . . .
Giveaway ends at midnight on April 10
Winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 11
Gift card giveaways are open to international entries
You must be 18 to participate
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.