Reading Guide for Tangled in Ivy
**SPOILER ALERT** This discussion is for after you’ve read the book.
- Did Graham know in his heart the biological mother of each of his daughters?
- Could you tell or did you suspect which daughter was which?
- How do you feel about the guilt Graham experienced over his affair?
- Why do you think Edward Stoney was so adamant in suggesting Graham ask Ivy to marry him?
- Do you think Edward knew about Ivy and Alice?
- Do you think Graham suspected about Alice and Ivy’s relationship or was he in complete denial?
- Why did Graham not pursue Melanie after Ivy’s death?
- We all have a Woe is Me How do you think Lillian handled Layla’s take charge attitude when she arrived as well as the ensuing arguments regarding their finances?
- Discuss the personality differences between Lillian and Layla. Do you think it’s possible for twins to be wired so differently?
- Discuss Trudy’s devotion to the family. Do you think she forgave Graham his infidelity? Do you think she was partial to one sister over the other?